Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Law and Order SVU!


From interviewing the witnesses, comforting the victims, rounding up the suspects, prosecuting the guilty, and imprisoning the criminal. Law and Order SVU is just one of the greatest tv shows ever created. It is one of the main reason why I wanted to become an lawyer in the first place. SVU is always pushing the envelope always showing the true decay of certain people in our society. But as the criminal evolve into sicker and more sadistic criminals. SVU Shows that the police also evolves with them!
Everything is quite close to the true details, and yet in the court cases, even though I want ADA Casey Novack to win her cases all the time, she doesn’t. It just shows the realistic feel that the real Lawyers al don’t always win their cases. They created some defense attorneys which really grinds my gears, and I always told myself that I would never become a lawyer like that. I would fight for th innocent, and try to protect the people, from the scum of our society!

No comments: