Monday, February 25, 2008

Law , and the order!

Law is a very tricky field. Seeing as it’s mostly words, and verbal arguments. A case can pretty much go any other way, because after every single day, there is a different way to interpret the law. Which makes working to keep the streets safe a really hassle. For some reason, the law is left to interpretation, and those who are clearly guilty, they usually get off because of some loophole that their defense attorney finds for them. Well That happens a lot in the SVU episodes. The detectives build up such a great case, just for the defense attorney to pick the small pieces and then just totally destroy everything, that they worked so hard for!
I have always been interested in law, interested in Politics, interested in how the government and how the legislation works. I want to be a great lawyer, depending on the certain cases, I would like to do either prosecution or even becoming a defense attorney!I’m a pre-law student, I try different types of study techniques, and one that I find most effective to retaining knowledge is by teaching it to others. Like Stephen Colbert, and his astro-physists segment. 1.You have to ask questions, 2. be open minded, 3. know things, 4. and then teach those things! So I’ve asked many questions, and I’m quite open minded to the interpretation of the law, and I’m very interested in your opinions, I know things, and now I’m going to teach those things!
For me to become a lawyer, and be able to represent a client before a court, I would have to become a member of the bar. The BAR is the term used to refer to all of the licensed members of the legal profession. Every stat, has their own requirements in order for a person to be able to enter the Bar. In order to get into the bar, I’ve got to pass the Bar examination that will be submitted to the bar association.
In order to become a great defense attorney, I must be able to write professionally, and this is just incredible practice for me. I just type in what I remember, and what I know, teach it to others, retain the information, and get a lot of bonuses out of it! I can reach others, get their opinions, retain the knowledge, and practice my writing skills. Well until next time folks!

No comments: